As our group slowly came to realise we only had a weeks or so to texture, animate and create the cinematic, we decided to split up the tasks we needed to do. I decided to take on a majority of the texture work, whilst Alex and Ryan began working on the animations. Here's Tabitha's final textured model - I perhaps went into a little more detail than was necessary, considering we were going for a fairly simplistic, colourful style, but I think that my painterly style of colouring fits the tone we were trying to create.
I used a similar style to colour the props, as seen below.
And here is "Surveillance Bot"'s texture: