Monday, February 6, 2012

Modelling helmets is difficult.

Or, at least, it is for me.

I've spent a horrible amount of time today trying to get something that even just looks acceptable, but it seems I can't at my current skill level and with the amount of time I have...

I tried a method of modelling it around Sackboy's head, but, well, this happened.


So I modelled one separately (using a reference, but somehow it came out looking completely different), and, presumably, it didn't fit his head at all, and just looked wrong.


So, as I'm really worried about time now, I'm just leaving him with a simple sword and belt, and hoping even if he doesn't look like a knight he'll at least look like some sort of adventurer.


No comments:

Post a Comment